The real history of Uniworld
had been created in 1976 by Yugoslavian business owner Serba Illich. Based in California, the business started running lake cruises along the waterways of Europe in 1993. With a fleet of 21 distinct and diverse ships (by 2017), Uniworld sails through some of Europe’s many spectacular cities and cities, along with supplying river cruises that explore the miracles of Russia, the miracle of Egypt, as well as the old civilizations of China, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Inside, Uniworld’s vessels offer several of the most unique interior design afloat, due to the line’s long-standing partnership with Red Carnation resorts. The emphasis here is on classically modern European elegance, with interiors designed to look like baroque opulence, Art Deco trendy, or even the classic, wood-paneled lounges and general public areas of a number of Europe’s best liners, trains and resorts. No two ships are alike, and each boasts a unique uniquely Uniworld fit and feel.
Uniworld places emphasis on its all-inclusive luxury idea. The business recently extended its in-suite butler solution throughout the European fleet. Friends staying in rooms on Uniworld’s vessels will see their per need taken care of by Uniworld’s renowned butlers. Trained in tutelage of Zita Langenstein of England’s Ivor Spencer Butler class, Uniworld butlers provide the unparalleled degree of service found at the best possible resort hotels and royal homes, including Buckingham Palace.
Uniworld’s included solutions and amenities:
- Impeccable solution with a larger onboard staff than just about any other river cruise range
- Romantic and beautifully created boats carrying an average of only 130 guests
- All gratuities onboard and onshore
- All-scheduled airport transfers
- Elegant and well-appointed riverview staterooms and suites
- In-suite butler service (Uniworld vessels in European countries except Russia and Portugal in 2016)
- All dining onboard and limitless drinks (including many advanced spirits such as for instance Grey goose, Crown royal, and Glenfiddich)
- A broad chosen personalized excursions led by English-speaking neighborhood specialists
- A number of unique trips supplied just by Uniworld
- Well-equipped onboard health and fitness center
- Onboard exercise & wellness classes (with certified onboard wellness trainers in Europe)
- Bikes and Nordic walking sticks for onshore usage
- Ship-wide net and Wi-Fi accessibility
- Onboard enjoyment and signature lectures
Uniworld’s brand new Destinations & vessels
In January of 2016, the company introduced to its roster of sailings a brand new location, India. Uniworld’s “India’s Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges” is a 13-day trip that delves deeply into the spirit regarding the country, including seven evenings onboard the 56-passenger, all-suite Ganges Voyager II and five nights onshore at three award-winning Oberoi resorts & Resorts in brand new Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Uniworld announced the latest Super Ship, S.S. Joie De Vivre, to start in Northern France in March 2017. The newest ship will sail Uniworld’s preferred “Paris & Normandy” itinerary, and when in Paris, will dock within the heart regarding the town.
In addition in 2017, Uniworld uses only all-suite boats in Asia. In Vietnam and Cambodia, the company is presenting the all-suite Mekong Navigator. The 68-passenger, all-suite Mekong Navigator is fashioned within the spirit associated with French Colonial-era manor houses that once lined the roads of Old Saigon. In Asia, Uniworld will offer magnificent Executive rooms on the Century Legend. The business’s 15-day “Timeless marvels of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong” gift suggestions a-deep exploration of two globes accompanied by one lake.